Workshops are held throughout the country and I am involved in the mentoring of groups wishing to exhibit their own work.
- Machine Embroidered Fruits and Flowers: Create delicate flowers using simple machine embroidery techniques. A wonderful way to explore stitching onto water soluble fabrics and embellishing the small finished pieces with hand stitching.
- 3D Images : Create 3D structures using simple fabric, cakewire and hand or machine embroidery.
- Images in Mind : The use of experimental texture with metal thread work to produce a contemporary piece of precious goldwork.
- Tactile : The use of experimental texture with canvas work to develop a selection of small samples or a more resolved hanging or panel.
- Book Covers : Create a design and work into a bookcover for your favourite book.
- Concertina Books : A new look at small precious books using layers of fabric and colour in hand or machine stitch.
- Bags of Delight: The bags make beauiful containers for special gifts of jewellery or sweets.
For more information please contact me at email@example.com